Wednesday 25 June 2008

Dark Clouds

GX, f14, 1/1000, ISO 64, JPG, 85mm

After reporting on the GX200 yesterday, I though it will be fun of going out with my GX and take some pictures for today. To see how a 4 year old camera performs. Well, it performs exactly like the Sigma DP1 ;). Just joking but it was fun using it and while it is not as fast and responsive as the GRDs or the GX100 you can still see the Ricoh UI at work that makes it so easy to change settings. The jpgs lack the flexibility that you get with the GRD I jpgs or the RAW files from the new Ricoh cameras.

2 comments:

  1. These dark clouds express my feelings about Ricoh cameras right now. My camera seems to perform better than a vacuum cleaner. I catched dust for the third time Cristi! I can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear this Wouter. Ricoh needs to get their act together since this happens very often on the GX100, way TOO often!

    ReplyDelete