Saturday 24 January 2009

Boy and Squirrel

GX200, f5, 1/60, ISO 64, RAW, 52mm

Took this picture while out for a walk in St. James's Park today. Used the GX200 with EVF and I have to say that while I believe OVFs are a waste of space and not very usefull a EVF is perfect and much more usefull. Having the ability to see exactly what the sensor sees and see any change to the WB, color mode, etc. is a huge advantage over a OVF. Being able to tilt it and remove it if it's in the way is great and an advantage over a built in EVF.

2 comments:

  1. Great shot.
    I was in St James's yesterday afternoon (Saturday).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks yesbuts!
    This is very strange, we seem to be stalking each other most of the time. I think we need to organize a meetup soon since I bet we ran across each other without knowing before.

    ReplyDelete