Friday 2 January 2009

Cradle

GRD II, f2.4, 1/10, ISO 400, RAW, 1:1

I had a strange day today. Although I went out with the intention to take pictures, equipped with the R10 and GRD II, I did not manage to take any sharp pictures. For some reason most if not all my pictures suffered from camera shake. This does not happen often and I was quite surprised to see this afterwards. I also did not have too much coffee in the morning and I did not spice my coffee with any alcohol either ;).
This is a picture from the GRD II since I haven't used it for quite some time and although it also has slight camera shake (and this time it was not done on purpose) I do quite like the outcome after some processing to give it the look I imagined when taking it.

2 comments:

  1. Ah ha..I guess that Mr. Ricoh's hands shaking because of receiving a big bonus!!!

    Just kidding, but hope you have a great one soon. Economic crisis affects every country, even in Asia, especially Thailand, we suffer a lot both internal demonstration about politic and external economic crisis. :(

    Hope you have good health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I wish I could say yes to this but unfortunatelly it was not due to that.

    I am sure it will get better overall and hope the internal demonstrations will stop in Thailand and things go back to normal.

    All the best for you.

    ReplyDelete