Saturday 12 January 2013

Look Right


GXR A12-M, f2.8, 1/125, ISO 1532, RAW, 53mm (Voigtlander Nokton f1.2 35mm)

I am not big into portrait photography since it requires too many accessories like flash, reflectors and so on. When I don't have to worry about this and can just take a picture of a model where the light and everything else is provided, I do like to try some portrait photography.

This picture was developed from RAW using RAW Decoder and then processed with Snapseed on my Nexus 7 while having a coffee. I could have probably done better with taking more time at processing it but still quite like the results and most I like the simplicity of the Nexus 7 at allowing me to view, copy and edit pictures without the need of a computer.

4 comments:

  1. Fun lens and a good shot. Thanks for the Nexus 7 workflow tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Martin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot Christian ... shoot more of that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment!

    When I get the chance I will shoot more portraits.

    ReplyDelete