Sunday 21 April 2013

London Marathon 2013


Another great day in London with sunshine and mild temperatures, almost perfect for the 2013 London Marathon to take place although the runners would have probably preferred it a bit cooler.

I got up early in the morning, packed my GXR with Heliar 15mm, Jupiter-8 50mm and Leica Elmar 90mm lenses and set out to take pictures of the marathon. I took the Heliar with me because I had some specific pictures in mind I wanted to take with t and the Elmar to try and use a longer focal length and see how I would get on with. For most part I got on well but I had a bad manual focus day so got quite a lot of out of focus pictures due to me not paying attention to the distance markings or the screen.

Here a slightly longer series with some of the pictures I like best, I also tried to keep it varied so hopefully it's not too repetitive.















No comments:

Post a Comment