Thursday 22 August 2013

Day 16 - A Day of Hiking


After having a nice breakfast the rest of the day was all about hiking, a lot of it. Just being out there in the nature, enjoying the views, the sounds was fantastic and a great experience. I almost forgot to take pictures at times.



Out here your priorities change, you don't care how your hair looks like or what you wear, you don't worry about the time, any appointments or anything you have to do.





This also had the opposite effect from the train journey on me. Instead of being inspired to write, I really don't have much to write about as I am not thinking about much. It's just about being here and enjoy the moment.
Judging by the conversation I had with the others over dinner I was also not the only one feeling like this.







Because of this, my shortest post so far. This will give you a chance to go back and read though my older posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment