Sunday 20 October 2013

Day 75 - HCMC to Phnom Penh


After having my GXR and Surface charger stolen, I spent the morning running around every computer shop in Ho Chi Minh City in the hope of finding a replacement charger.




Unfortunately my search was unsuccessful as nobody has this charger. The Surface Pro is a fantastic device to replace your computer and especially as a travel device for photographers but the proprietary charger is the biggest problem. I hope I will find a solution or a charger in Phnom Penh.



At least I managed to pick up a new Ricoh GR for Tom so he can use while joining me on my trip through Cambodia and Thailand.


After all the running around trying to find a charger, I just about managed to catch the 13:00 Mekong Express bus to Phnom Penh.


No comments:

Post a Comment