Saturday 23 November 2013

Day 109 - Sapascapes


After the people photos yesterday, a post of only landscapes from around Sapa and Hau Thao village. The weather was great again so perfect for hiking and this time I looked for a different route via Hau Thao village.





This route and the village got recommended to me for not only being very picturesque but also having no tourists around.





Indeed, the views were (as always here maybe) spectacular and the village was very nice and without tourists or shops so a lot more authentic than Cat Cat or Lao Chai.




You will get the best views once you get over the mountain pass and see Sapa valley below, it was partly hidden behind clouds and some fog but this made the scenery just more impressive.



I would certainly recommend this walk if you're in Sapa.

This might be my last day in Sapa. Tomorrow, I will go to Bac Ha and then on my way back take the from Lao Cai to Hanoi if there are tickets left. Otherwise, I will spend some more time in Sapa, not the worst that can happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment