Friday 1 November 2013

Day 87 - Streets of Bangkok


After yesterday's post, I decided to focus a bit more on street photography for today. I have seen quite a few temples and great landscapes recently and also big cities for that matter but figured it would be good to jut focus on people and street photography.








Not much in terms of commentary for today, just pictures.
Maybe one comment about Bangkok, I am still not fully sure what to think of it and it's a bit confusing to me as a city but cool at the same time. I do kind of miss the (organised?) chaos and madness from China and Vietnam though.







Maybe not my best work in terms of street photography but I think it complements yesterday#s post well and is a change from some of the previous posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment