Tuesday 12 November 2013

Day 98 - Vang Vieng to Luang Prabang


Got up in the morning feeling refreshed from taking it easy yesterday. The bus was as expected late but I was not in a hurry so managed t enjoy my breakfast and pot some blog updates.




The bu journey from Vang Vieng to Luang Prabang is great a the bus goes across the mountains and you get some great views of the mountains and fields below, small villages on the side of the road change with the jungle in between.
The roads are very quiet with hardly any traffic so it's worth thinking about renting a bike for the journey instead of spending 7h in a bus.



After arriving in Luang Prbang and checking in to my hotel, it was almost sunset so I headed down to the Mekong to take pictures of the sunset. Not as spectacular as the other day in Vang Vieng but it was still nice.



In the evening I headed to the night market and took some pictures there on my way to get some dinner.







Luang Prabang seems a bit more busy than Vientiane or Vang Vieng, this is not to say it's anywhere close to Bangkok or Hanoi but for Laos it seem busy. It certainly seem to be an interesting place and I am looking forward to explore it more over the next days.


3 comments:

  1. hey nice post mehn. I love your style of blogging here. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: How Multitasking Affects Our Efficiency And Impacts Productivity .
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes great photo's again. Sometimes its also good to see people laughing on a photo. Well done Cristian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments!

    People her are always smiling so it's easy to capture it although not everybody does.

    ReplyDelete