Saturday 21 December 2013

Day 137 - Just People in Sapa


It's been a cold and grey day in Sapa and since I have spent quite a lot of time here before, I just took it easy.






As usual I have been walking around the market and just took pictures of people around as the landscape was not that interesting and mostly hidden by the fog.





This was the only day in Sapa and I will be heading to Ba Be Lake in the morning but the distance is around 300 km so I don't think it will be possible to do in one day.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prakash, can you please stop spamming my blog with your comments.
    I don't want to constantly have to delete your posts. No advertising on my blog but please post something constructive. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete