Wednesday 25 December 2013

Day 141 - The Ho Chi Minh Trail to Ninh Binh


I set off after breakfast and after rush hour in Hanoi to head down south to Ninh Binh.




Part of the journey lead me on the same road as on my last trip there so I decided to change it up a bit and head on to Ho Chi Minh road for a while and see how it is.







It is a very good road with little traffic so easy to drive and make good progress. The views while not as nice as on the smaller roads are still very nice and much better than on the AH1 road frequented by most traffic heading south.





After enjoying a late coffee and checking it to the hotel, I walked around Ninh Binh to check out the Christmas decorations of a nearby church and find a Bia Hoi place.


2 comments:

  1. Yo Cristian, man I'm so jealous of you. I noticed you have been back to sapa. I want to be back in Vietnam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Rossa!

    Vietnam is great and being able to go everywhere with my bike is fantastic, so much to see.
    Sapa was very nice but very cold, t least I managed to see snow in Vietnam. :)
    Hope you can make it back here soon.

    ReplyDelete