Friday 14 February 2014

Day 192 - Day 3 of the Bolaven Plateau Loop


Woke up early for breakfast and for a walk around Tat Lo, went to the waterfall again and took some photos around the village.




Tat Lo is a sleepy village with half a local crowd and the other half tourists, it kind of works better than in some other places I have seen here in Laos.




After a while of walking around and taking in the village life I decided to head to Salavan and check out the town. At 30 km it was not too far for a quick drive.


There was not that much to do in Salavan so I figured  will not only do the big loop but also the small loop so headed back to Paksong for lunch and coffee.




After having some Banh My for lunch and a coffee, I headed back to Tat Lo to pick up my stuff and head to Pakse.




I took some more photos around the waterfalls in Tat Lo and by the time I headed to Pakse it was almost getting dark.

Tomorrow, I will head to Don Khong, one of the 4000 Islands and then see what comes next.


No comments:

Post a Comment