Tuesday 8 July 2014

Day 318 - Of Beaches and a Cave on Bohol


The plan today was to drive around Panglao Island and take in some of the other sights but then I realized there are not that many sights on Panglao except for one, the Hinagdanan Cave.







This meant I had all day to go there and back or find something else to do. In the end I decided to just take it easy and only see the cave and some of the nearby beaches.





The cave itself was ok but quite small and not hugely exciting after seeing some more impressive caves before.
I guess if you're in Panglao and had enough of the beach but don't want to go to far the cave is a good place to go.





I also stopped off in Panglao to take some photos of the main church and square there.




The rest of the day I spent around Alone beach and hanging out a bit there.

Tomorrow, I will leave Bohol and head back to Cebu.


No comments:

Post a Comment