Wednesday 9 July 2014

Day 319 - Tarsiers in Bohol and Evening in Cebu


Initially, I planed on leaving Bohol at around lunchtime to have some more time in Cebu but then figured I can't leave without going to see a Tarsier.







So I set out to go to the Tarsier Foundation and see what a Tarsier is and try to take some photos of one or more.
As you can see from this post, I managed to get close to one of them and took quite a lot of photos but since they were all quite similar I didn't post many on the blog.


After visiting the Tarsier Foundaton and having a late lunch, I took the ferry back to Cebu.




I had my flight from Cebu to Puerto Princesa booked for the next morning so it meant I only had the evening in Cebu.

Still, I went out and met some friends from last time for drinks.


No comments:

Post a Comment