Wednesday 22 July 2015

8h in Bangkok


8 hours and 8 photos from Bangkok, not my bast work photographically but after a 10 hour flight and having to lug my backpack ion the heat around I didn't make photography a priority.



Bangkok was never my favorite city but somehow it feels like all roads lead to it, I've been in and out of Bangkok so many times by now that I have some places I always visit, most if the times these remain the only places.



While the last times I've been here the city saw it's fair share of demonstrations it was all back to normal now.



Bangkok is a great hub to Asia since it's cheap to get here and to get anywhere else in Asia from here is easy and even more inexpensive.

After my 8h stopover it was time to fly onward to Ho Chi Minh City and from there to Da Nang.


No comments:

Post a Comment