Wednesday 29 May 2019

A New Road


When one road ends, look for another one to continue going forward.

After a bit of (maybe more than a bit) deliberation, I decided to start a new blog on WordPress and see where it leads.

If you're still following this blog, I hope you'll continue following me on the new blog here: Cristian Sorega Photography

While there's not much content on there right now, more articles and photos will come in the next days and weeks.

My new blog is taking some time to get in full swing thanks to a new venture with motorbikes and travel and also some photography. My new business Just Bikes, took a bit of my time recently. You can have a look at it here.

5 comments:

  1. Okay put it in my list of photography blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures you have got captured . i am impressed when seeing this post . Keep continue guy .

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to Stanford Medical, It's in fact the one and ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh on average 42 pounds less than we do.

    (Just so you know, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and EVERYTHING related to "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    CLICK this link to determine if this easy test can help you discover your real weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow after so a long time, I am now on my third ricoh IV but it still delivers. What a little great camera's they are.Hope everything is wel in these troubling times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning post with valuable information. Gradually I have begun to get acquainted with the structure of this incredible blog and with its's post.thanks for posting. additionally, I have a Photoshop Clipping Path Service Site Where we provide all kinds of image editing services.

    ReplyDelete