Saturday 6 October 2012

Brighton Day


Spend a day in Brighton and Hove, enjoying the nice weather and exploring the towns a bit more.
Took only the GRD with me since I like using it and it did not get as much use as it deserved recently.

This is a series to show a bit of variety, although it so happened that all pictures I chose are taken by the sea and not while in town.

On a technical note, I am still amazed by how much you can process the GRD JPGs compared to other cameras where even the RAW files don't allow for that much processing before they start to fall apart.





2 comments:

  1. lovely shots of a great part of the world. You've used snapspeed wrll here... nothing ott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Bill!

    I tried to keep the Snapseed processing light and keep the pictures natural.

    ReplyDelete