Tuesday 30 October 2012

Minneapolis Meet



GXR A12-M, f5.6, 1/60, ISO 351, JPG, 42mm (Ricoh GR f2.8 28mm L)

The great thing about having a blog is all the fantastic people I met through it from all around the world. It is always a really fun and interesting meet and I enjoy it a lot, this makes it worth for me to keep up the blog even if it's not always easy.

Today, I met with fellow blogger and photographer Jason for a photography walk, unfortunately in fading light thanks to the traffic while getting to the meet up point, and a chat over dinner and drinks.
I had a great time and really enjoyed the meeting, it shows that the world is a small place indeed, I hope we can meet up again in the future and have more time for photography.

2 comments:

  1. The social aspect of photography is one to enjoy. It seems like a solitary hobby but it does not have to be. I really enjoy other people's work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment!

    The social aspect of photography is not only what makes it interesting but also what allows one to learn and improve.

    ReplyDelete