Sunday 11 January 2015

More RD1 London


It's been a very nice and sunny day today. I set off with my RD1 and Ricoh GR lens, to meet up with Kesh and do some photography around More London and the Tower.



It was good to spend a day just focusing on photography and have the right light to shoot.




At first I focused mostly on the architecture and took just some occasional people shots but while reviewing my photos, I ended up actually having quite a lot of people photos to chose from.




On my way back I also stopped for a quick shoot at the Tate Modern, I haven't been there for quite a while so it was good to have a few minutes to wander around.

Since I ended up with a lot of photos I liked I decided to post a series again.


2 comments:

  1. Lately I also photographed with my R-D1. Its still a fantastic camera. Had you made nr 1 also with it? Great shots here Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment!

    The RD1 is indeed a great camera and always fun to use, it has some quirks and does not really allow for accurate framing but the results are always great.
    All photos have been taken with it and the first turned out very good in terms of framing, better than I expected it to.

    ReplyDelete