Saturday 5 September 2015

Sunset on the Way South

GXR A12-M, f8.0, 1/440, ISO 200, RAW, 75mm (Jupiter-8 f2.0 50mm LTM)
Another day, another change of plans. After relaxing and going for a (very unusual for me) swim in the sea and relaxing having coffee till around lunch, I found out that they can't deliver my motorbike in Hue any faster either from here.
So I just decided that enough is enough and will just drive all the way to Hue. While it wasn't possible to do over 650km in a few hours of daylight left, I at least wanted to go as close to Hue as possible before getting dark.
Vinh would have been the obvious choice but I wanted to go a bit further still so decided for Tanh Hoa.
After changing the front tire on my bike (which set me back even more time), I decided to take the most direct but also worst route down south via AH1. This allowed me to drive fast enough and make it to Tanh Hoa just after it got dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment