Sunday 25 November 2012

Return to Bodiam


It was supposed to be a nice and sunny day, it surely started that way but then the rain came. Still, it was Sunday and I decided to head back to Bodiam castle.
Last time I have been here was in 2009 and I had the Panasonic LC1 with me, this time I took the GXR A12-M with the Nokton 35mm and my favourite lens the Heliar 15mm.

The first picture is taken from the same spot and should give an idea how little things have changed (including the weather) since my last visit.





2 comments:

  1. The last shot is my favourite. I like how the water laps around the base of the wall. Castles are always incredible feats of engineering considering how many centuries ago they were built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Bill!

    I also like the last shot as it includes both the castle and the landscape around it.

    ReplyDelete