Wednesday 4 March 2015

Jack Savoretti


I went to see and hear Jack Savoretti in Shepherd's Bush after work, I got the tickets from a very good friend as a present. It was a great concert and the venue was small enough to feel intimate but without feeling crowded so that was cool.


I first heard of Jack Savoretti while watching Sons of Anarchy and since the music in the show was always very good I ended up listening to the soundtrack a lot.


It was a nice evening and I enjoyed the concert a lot. Unfortunately I didn't relay go well prepared in terms of photography since the GR is not an ideal camera for concert photography.


Unless you're in the first row, you have to use the 35mm crop mode but even then don't relay get close enough. Here the GF1 and 50mm Canon lens would have probably more useful. On the other hand it meant I ended up focusing less on photography and even more on the music so it wasn't all that bad.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment!

    Glad you like the photos, on my Instagram feed you can see some more from the evening.

    ReplyDelete