Saturday 7 March 2015

Million Women March


It's been a. great day, very warm and sunny so ideal for some photography. So I decided to join the Simple Street Photography meet up group to take some photos.
 


The plan was to go and take photos around Oxford Street but since there was a demonstration planned it made sense to go and take photos of that.



It was a demonstration of women against violence. Everyone was in a good mood, helped by the nice weather no doubt and the purpose of the demonstration.



I took the GXR A12-M and the GR with me to take photos but had a bad battery day and forgot to fully charge the batteries I had with me. This meant I needed to make sure I didn't run out of batteries.



We walked along with the demonstration from Bond Street all the way to Trafalgar Square where we went for a pint and a chat afterwards.

It was a very nice day out and great to meet the other photographers .


No comments:

Post a Comment