Tuesday 6 April 2010

The Kiss

GRD, f3.2, 1/160, ISO 200, JPG b&w

Work has brought me to Frankfurt and while this is not as exciting as New York or a lot of other places, it is always great to travel and see different places. For photography every place can be interesting if you keep your eyes open.

On that note, Ricoh has asked me to hold a workshop on 'Street Photography with the Ricoh GXR and GRD', this workshop will be held at Foto Koch in Düsseldorf on the 29th May. You can find all the details here.
I am really excited about this and have to thank Ricoh for giving me this opportunity.

If you can't make the workshop or don't understand German, I am thinking of maybe organizing something with the LPMG at some point and might hold it again but this time in English.

There will also be a new Ricoh meetup, this has been long outstanding but due to the schedules of everyone involved it could not be done earlier. This time we have two possible locations with London and Amsterdam and might even have two separate meetups if the number of people justifies it. For all the details head over to the Ricohforum.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy GRD B&W shot, It's always give more emotional about the picture. I would like to see GF 1 B&W shot with Voigtländer Nokton 40mm f1.4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cristi

    I (and I am sure a great many others) think you are very good at street photography, but I am sure your are delighted that Ricoh think so too! Well done!

    Just try to remember not to take the GF1 to the workshop...

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment Muddy!
    The GRD I has a distinct character to the b&w images which I also really like.
    I will try to post a picture from the GF1 with the Nokton on Flickr for now and let you know.

    Thanks for the comment Peter!
    I am indeed delighted to have got this opportunity from Ricoh.
    Hehe, I will remember about the GF1 and will not mention it. ;)

    ReplyDelete