Monday 3 October 2011

Round Call


GXR A12-M, f2.8, 1/125, ISO 476, RAW, 42mm (Ricoh GR f2.8 28mm L)

Today's title is not only for the picture but also for the upcoming Ricoh meetup.

There has not been a Ricoh meetup for a while so it's time to schedule another one, with all the recent Ricoh releases and news it should be a very interesting meetup. As usual there will be someone from Ricoh joining to answer any questions.
We will meet from 9:30am on at Fix Coffee in Whitecross Street.


Please post below if you are interested in joining so I can get an idea of the numbers for the location.

On other Ricoh related news, since the GXR Mount A12 Q&A post was well received, I will try to continue this and have a permanent Q&A exchange with Ricoh. This, too, will be announced soon.

2 comments:

  1. I would definately be interested Cristian. I missed out on a previous one which was arranged on the Ricoh forum. I would like to chat with GRD3 users and compare notes and get tips. Plus I just love London shoots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Bill, would be great to meet you in person.

    ReplyDelete