Wednesday 28 October 2015

To A Luoi and Back Again


I've had the morning off so it seemed like a good idea top get out of Hue for a few hours and take the motorbike for a drive.




I wanted to go to A Luoi for a while now and this seemed like a good time to go there. It was also a good opportunity to test the Olympus TG-4 mounted on my motorbike again.




Two yars ago part opf the road there was under construction and this is now finished and very nice to drive but the rest of the way is the same as before with the potholes in the same places still.



It was a great day out and I enjoyed the drive although I didn't fully charge the Olympus so ran out of battery a few times, lucky it charges over USB.

What I learned today is  that I need to make a proper mount for the camera so I can take photos manually rather than relying on the interval mode.


No comments:

Post a Comment