Saturday 15 March 2008

Happy Together

GRD, f3.5, 1/200, ISO 200, JPG b&w, 21mm

Since it was Saturday I did my usual, going for coffee and taking pictures in town. But today I also went with a friend to buy an Ricoh R8. It is a very nice camera with great build and a lovely screen. While the IQ won't win any awards or allow you to print A1 posters it is good enough for this kind of camera.
Saw them when I got out of Camera Cafe to go and get the R8, unfortunatelly they were too far ahead and I had my 21mm lens on the GRD so I had to crop to get this image. I really like it as I captured the right moment but I think it would've been better with the 40mm lens. Hey, you can't have it all and I like being forced to make a fixed lens work for me no matter what focal length it is.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I liked how they walked together and had only this moment to get this shot.

    ReplyDelete