Wednesday 5 March 2008

Lift Up

GRD, f2.4, 1/4, ISO 154, RAW, 40mm

Now, what is wrong with this picture or better what is right with it? Since I am getting close to have 50 posts on my blog I think I have to try something new every now and then. The picture is not straight, not in focus, is blurry and noisy but I still like it. I believe a picture can be "good" (as in interesting) even if it's not technically perfect. This is the reason I chose it over other more ordinary pictures.
This will likely be the only picture where I am in so you can also see it as a portrait shot :).

3 comments:

  1. hi, been looking at your site daily the last few days.... really like it,,,, anyway the site
    http://www.nonphotography.com/Whatis/about.html

    seems to sum up what you are doing here.

    www.andysiddens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too!

    andy, thanks for the link, useful reading... (and looking)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments and the link. Did not know the site before but it's very good.

    ReplyDelete