Thursday 9 December 2010

Flower Pot


GXR A12, f3.5, 1/110, ISO 200, RAW, 50mm

Maybe not the kind of picture you expected to see from me after my first full day in Marrakech but I like it and the Jardins Majorelle, where this picture was taken, are one of the highlights here.

Another really cool park is the Cyber park, as the name might suggest it's a park with free internet terminals and free Wifi. This is something really cool and exactly what I always wanted before 3G was widely available although even now it's great to chill in the park while updating your blog or reading emails.

For more pictures and some street photography see my Dropbox link.

2 comments:

  1. The detail on the left throws the picture out of balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment!
    I thought about this but like that it kind of splits the picture in different parts and makes it in some ways more interesting than just the pot with a blue background.

    ReplyDelete