Friday 27 May 2011

Visit to Scotland


LC1, f2.4, 1/60, ISO 100, RAW, 90mm

Back to Scotland would have been the more appropriate title since I used to live here for 12 months when moving to the UK. But this is quite a while ago and then I did not even own a camera or had any interest in taking pictures. So thanks to another bank holiday in the UK I managed to get back there and go to see some of the places I never had time to visit and also take pictures of the fantastic landscape there.

The cameras I decided to take along was the LC1 and GXR with 28mm A12 module. Initially I only planned to take the LC1 along since it was due for another outing and I just like using the camera but then decided to take the GXR and A12 module for the higher DR and to have a smaller camera along. Both cameras performed very well and survived getting wet in the rain, from the spray of waterfalls and both at the same time even.

I had a great time there and quite miss Scotland even though living in Paisley was not really being in the nicest part of Scotland. The next days will see some series from my travels around the Trosachs and Highlands so be prepared for some landscape pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I love this shot a lot. Interesting how I first looked at this photo and thinking... hey little purple man carrying a big something... before realizing it is a picture of a flower.

    ReplyDelete