Tuesday 4 June 2013

One Canada Square


GXR A12-M, f8.0, 1/1070, ISO 200, RAW, 18mm (Voigtlander Heliar f5.6 12mm L)

Canary Wharf is pretty boring and artificial, I try to avoid it as much as possible but since I had to go to the bank there I took the opportunity to take some photos.

The good thing about Canary Wharf is that when the weather is nice you get a lot of opportunities to take 'no flash corner' photographs thanks to al the metal and glass buildings around. While this is not necessary a great example you can read more about it here and in issue 9 of the JPG Magazine.
While I took some better pictures showing this effect, I liked this the best out of my pictures from today. The composition could have been better but due to the scratched screen protector on my GXR it is sometimes almost impossible to see the screen, thankfully you don't need to see much or focus at all with a 12mm lens ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment