Monday 22 September 2008

Thin Red Line

GRD II, f3.5, 1/160, ISO 80, RAW

Took only a few pictures today during my lunch break but thought this is quite funny to share. Was not sure whether to get rid of the number plate but then again not my problem and I did not tell that guy to park in front of that sign ;).

I will post another picture today but one that is not processed by me. Wouter sent me his version of yesterday's picture and I liked it so much I want to show it to you here since he did a great job with the b&w conversion. You should definitely check out his blog if you want to see some amazing pictures but are also interested in post-processing tips.

7 comments:

  1. Cristi, your photo is really funny. :) Wouter's pp works pretty good. I like it more than the colour version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the pp shot works well.

    As for street traders they should be whipped

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cristi, now this is street photography...funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments guys!

    Yesbuts, maybe we could whipp the street traders in front of the London Tower and create a tourist attraction like this ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photograph (both :) ).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I walk past here every day at lunch time (St Paul's right?). That pesky ice cream van doesn't take a hint!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mememe, you are right, it is near St. Paul's at Knightrider Court. The guy has been fined a few times now but is still there. He probably makes more money from the ice cream sales than he has to pay for the fines.

    ReplyDelete