Friday 1 June 2012

Views of Boston


Today, I set out to find Walter's lab at Harward and visit the Massive Dynamics headquarters. ;)
In other words, I took a walk along the Charles to the MIT campus and did the self guided tour there, it was very interesting to walk around there. There is also some very interesting architecture there with the Stata Building beeing one of the most interesting ones, it does look a lot like some of the buildings in the Mediahafen in Duesseldorf.
Afer having lunch there, I walked to Copley Square along the quite hip Newbury Street. Later in the evening I went to have a loook at the Bull & Finch pub, this is the exterior for the Cheers pub in the show (the last picture of the staircase is taken inseide there). It was a bit too touristy and since I already had a pint at the other Cheers labeled pub I went to 75 Chestnut for dinner and drinks.

Since I posted pictures of people in my last post, I decided to show in this post more architecture and some landscape.







4 comments:

  1. Interesting series, Cristi, and it brings back memories of my trip to Boston a couple of years back. I also found it interesting that the buildings at MIT and Back Bay, which caught your eye also caught my eye. Boston is a great city.

    Enjoy the rest of the trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Calvin!

    I do like Boston, it is very different from New York but very nice in it's own right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some awesome architecture. I really didn't think they had that much imagination in US. There really do have a Euopean feel about some of the imaginative designs. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment Bill!

    The architecture in Boston is very interesting, especially around the MIT and Harvard.

    ReplyDelete