Saturday 6 April 2013

Broadway Market


Spring finally showed and right in time for the weekend, the weather was very nice and everyone was out and about.
I decided to go and check out the Broadway market in Hackney, I have never been much around the area so it was a good opportunity not only to check out the market but also explore the area a bit more.

Rather than taking the GXR with me, I decided to take the GRD I as it's easier to use and I was not in the mood to manually focus or adjust any settings other than the EV compensation. Since I have not used the GRD I in a while and have not posted any color pictures from it in an even longer time, here a series from the market.










2 comments:

  1. That's a nice series which really conveys the market scene well. The colours have come out well. (Any processing?) Even though I am a street photography fan, my favourite shot from these is the tray of fruits. Something about greengrocers and fruit stalls I like. Long live the old GRD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Bill!

    The colours are the GRD I colours without any processing, not always accurate but with a unique character. All of the pictures are JPGs straight out of the camera, I don't bother with RAW or processing on the GRD I most of the time.

    ReplyDelete