Wednesday 9 April 2008

In the Mood for Coffee

GRD II, f2.4, 1/30, ISO 566, RAW

Yes, it is another "streetshot" but then I want to see how the GRD II performs at this. As mentioned before I'll use the GRD II exclusively this week to see how it performs for me compared to the GRD I. So far I am quite impressed although there are things I miss or do not quite like about the GRD II.
This picture is again inspired by Wong Kar Wai this is the reason why I chose this title. I used the reflection in the window on purpose and made curves and color balance changes to give it this blue-ish look. While not everyone will like this picture I have to say that I really like the result and it is again a shot where I experimented more with, both while taking the shot and also during post processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment