Monday 14 April 2008

One Nation Under CCTV

GRD II, f4, 1/320, ISO 100, RAW, 21mm

I finally did it, after 4 years I decided to replace my aging Nokia phone for a more up to date version with 3G and quad band. Reason was primary to use HSDPA when on the go from my UMPC without the need of an additional modem and me being annoyed that I could not use my phone in Korea or Japan. So I got a Nokia E51 since it has a proper keypad and all other features I wanted, like mini SD-card suport (would've preferred normal SD or MMC but anyway), Bluetooth, wifi and a radio and MP3 player.
Long story short, on my way to get this in Oxford street I saw this big writing on the wall and decided to check it out and take a few pictures. Yes, it is a Banksy and I believe one of only 2 or so that I've seen. This is one of the pictures taken with the 21mm lens, since 28mm was not wide enough to show the real size, and the GRD II.

No comments:

Post a Comment