Wednesday 21 May 2008

Mixer

GRD II, f7.1, 1/640, ISO 100, RAW

Another picture in the series, this caught my attention when walking past today. It fits well in my series.

Not much more to say other than T-Mobile UK seems to be full of incompetent people. While they offer the cheapest data and phone contract I am starting to ask myself if this is all worth the hassle. So beware when taking a contract with them since the staff does not seem to know at all what they offer and what their plans cost or include. The support is probably one of the worst I've seen, you wait ages to speak with someone and then 2 people will tell you 3 different things and keep you on hold forever. Getting a manager to call you back takes always exactly 2h for some reason. Well, I think I need to send them a invoice for my wasted time with them on the phone.

2 comments:

  1. Back from the land of the sick!! Good to see you focused on a subject, I am having the feeling at the moment that just "wondering" in the search of scattered images can be a daunting task..might have to restrict myself to one subject (or two..;-) ) at a time..

    Erik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's good news. Good to have you back.
    Restricting to one subject or theme makes a nice change and shifts your attention to different things you would otherwise ignore.

    ReplyDelete