Monday 5 May 2008

Sanctuary

GRD II, f4.5, 1/30, ISO 80, RAW, 40mm

After the rain last week it finally started to get better and since I finished work early I took the chance to take a few pictures before going to the cinema. The City was almost deserted due to the bank holiday. This gave me a chance to walk around and take a few pictures without having masses of people everywhere.
I posted pictures of the St. Dunstan's in the East church before but really liked this shot so decided to post another shot today instead of the Gherkin tower. It is a nice place to relax and escape the busy streets in the City. As mentioned before, although I think chruches in general are not very welcoming and cold the destroyed churches in London that have been turned to public gardens really are nice places to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment