Wednesday 12 November 2008

Ricoh Diary


Ok, the post today will serve more as an announcement for a few things.

First, a big thank you to Ricoh for sending me the GX200 and R10 for review. I will try to write a comprehensive review of each camera in it's own right and also compare it with the other Ricoh cameras. This will all be done in the next weeks depending on time and more on weather.

Second, the Ricohforum meet-up is approaching so be sure to check out the thread or the details on my Wordpress blog. We will have someone from Ricoh and a few other guests taking part in it so it should be very interesting. Post in the forum if you're coming or if you want to forward any feedback or questions to Ricoh.

And third, I've had a quick look through some pictures for my low light/high ISO comparison and the results are very interesting. Will post a first teaser soon on my Wordpress blog.

4 comments:

  1. That is great news Cristi. I am looking forward to your impressions of both cameras.

    I am also very interested in a comparison between the GX100 and the GX200.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wouter, I will use the cameras for a while to get used to them and then post the full reviews.

    I will compare the GX200 to the GX100 and GX to see the evolution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... what a lustful set of cams... :D enjoy your blog very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment, glad you enjoy my blog.

    ReplyDelete