Sunday 30 November 2008

School's Out

R10, f4.2, 1/150, ISO 80, JPG

Not much time for photography today and I also had to finish my report about the Ricoh meetup yesterday. So only a quick picture to showcase a bit the dynamic range of the R10. I am really impressed with it and after seeing the brown/bronze R10 yesterday I want one just because it looks so cool. Wish Ricoh would release a firmware to include RAW and manual controls, the joystick on the R10 is wastly superior to the fiddly one found on the LX3 so it could work very well.

2 comments:

  1. Posting this on the train journey from Wales to London. Glad you had a good meeting on Saturday (I would have come along had I been in London).
    I'm sure there is a humorous caption for the school photo, but my brains gone blank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great time in Wales. Would have been good to finally meet you at the meetup but we will have to arrange and meet soon. I am sure we ran across each other quite a few times looking at your pictures ;).

    ReplyDelete