Monday 14 July 2008

"Can I see the Camera?"

LC1, f6.3, 1/20, ISO 100, JPG b&w, 28mm

Another 'non photography' picture today. More a lucky mistake than anything else but I really like the result. The funny thing is that I never managed to get any good panning shots and this is the best that comes close :).
I had the LC1 with me again and might use it for this weeks pictures to get a change although the blog is more for the Ricoh GRD series. The LC1 would also not really work quite as well for a daily picture since it is too big and heavy to just bring along.
The picture is unprocessed and a straight out of the camera.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if anybody else noticed, but after following your blog for a while it is obvious you are developing a very personal "street" style. I like the way you tell your stories..Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Erik.
    I am glad you like the way I tell my stories and that you follow my blog. Always great to read your comments and thoughts on my work.

    ReplyDelete