Saturday 5 July 2008

Painted Faces

LC1, f5, 1/500, ISO 100, RAW, 28mm

While walking around central London I realized that the Gay Pride is on in Soho. So what better way to spend some time and take some pictures. It was pretty crowded and had some very colorful characters around. This also allowed me to see how the LC1 performs in manual focus since the AF is way too slow for street photography. It performs very well indeed although it still has a slight shutter lag, nothing beats the GRD I here. But the dynamic range of the LC1 is indeed very good and helped a lot with the changing light conditions.
This is the picture I liked most and while it was tempting to just post more pictures I need to get back to the "One day, one picture". But I will post the other pictures on Flickr as soon as I get around to.

No comments:

Post a Comment