Monday 27 July 2009

Talking Past Each Other

GRD II, f6.3, 1/500, ISO 80, RAW

Today, Ricoh has announced the GRD III. It has some pretty impressive specs and makes a great camera for street photography. The main standout features are the fast f1.9 lens, the user configurable Snap focus, the full-press Snap AF option, the improved 10MP 1/1.7" CCD sensor, the impressive 3" VGA LCD and a lot more. Head over here to read more about it and see some pictures.

I took this picture with the GRD II using the Snap mode and only slightly cropped it.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent "decisive moment" photograph Cristi. You have been putting out a lot of good work with your GRDs in the past few days ("Mastermind" was a real favorite) and I hope you will be one of the first to get ahold of the GRDIII :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks James! I was taking pictures around there and had this picture in mind when I saw it happen, almost as if I would have set it up.
    Thanks, the GRD III will be reviewed by me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hello where are you?"

    "I'm just passing a man in a white shirt. Where are you?"

    "I'm just passing a woman in a black dress"

    "What a coincidence, I'm wearing a black dress too"

    Are you going to buy a GRD lll?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This could be a conversation from a blind date ;).

    I think the GRD III is great and offers some great improvements but have not fully made my mind up on it yet. If I would not already own 4 GR cameras it would be a sure buy, this way I need to review it first.

    ReplyDelete