Sunday 19 July 2009

iPhone Diary - Day 7


This is the last day of the iPhone week and I can conclude the following. As a camera the iPhone is probably at the bottom end of all current phones, as a phone is fares even worse, asa music player it suffers from the horrid iTunes and Apple restrictions but as a gadget, internet device, gaming platform and lifestyle device (plan your train/tube/bus jouneys, find restaurants etc.) it is fantastic and the best you can currently get. So overall it is through the great interface but better third party software that this is such a great device. I can fully recommend it if you want a MID but not if you are looking to buy a phone.

I edited today's picture with the free Polarize app.

2 comments:

  1. I like the polaroid feel of this photo...a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I was quite impressed with the Ploarize app. I have tried it on a few pictures and it works very well for this, might even use it for some GRD pictures in the future :).

    ReplyDelete