Saturday 18 July 2009

iPhone Diary - Day 6


Taking pictures with the iphone is fun but the biggest problem is not the slippery surface, the shutter and AF lag and it is also not the pretty poor image quality. The biggest problem for me is to use a camera without EV compensation, I don't need full manual controls most of the time, A or P mode with EV compensation gives me everything I need. Not having it is quite a problem here.
I also gave up updating the blog using the iPhone, it is nice and does work but I can't rename my pictures and due to the lack of a Blogger application it is more hassle to update everything.
Today's picture has been edited on the iPhone using the new 'Lomograph' filter from the PhotoBox application.

3 comments:

  1. I have to ask the question, Cristian - is it worth the money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I like about my [maybe not so trendy] LG phone - 5mp, EV compensation, WB adjusting, flash.
    Still, not a "serious" camera, but great to have with you all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesbuts, the answer is not simple. It is definitely worth the money if you want a multimedia, internet, gaming and lifestyle device. If all you are looking for is a phone you can do much better with about any phone you can find.

    Robert, the LG phones are very nice and have great phone 'cameras' in them. The iPhone certainly cant compete with them but it is very capable in all other aspects.

    ReplyDelete