Monday 2 December 2013

Day 118 - More People Working


The post was supposed to be called 'People on Bikes' but since I liked some photos without people on bikes I had to use a different title.





Today, I took it easy in the morning and went to Silk Village in the afternoon for a ride with my new bike.




The bike handled the traffic and roads in Hanoi very well.
Driving in Hanoi is a interesting experience, especially during rush hour.It looks like complete chaos and you have to be very focused on driving but at the same time it's actually quite relaxed and stress free. Everyone is calm and just gets on with things, nobody bets worked up about people cutting in front, stopping in the middle of the road or cars and buses coming towards you on the wrong side of the road.



To properly test the bike, I will go with some friends to Ninh Binh for a two day trip tomorrow morning.


2 comments:

  1. I travel in far away countries in my favorite chair thanks to your photo's. They are really stunning.Thanks for showing again Cristian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and for following my journey!

    Glad to hear you are enjoying it from your favorite chair.

    ReplyDelete