Friday 29 August 2008

Hello Sunshine

GRD, f4, 1/125, ISO 100, JPG

A quick update today. Thanks for all your comments to yesterdays post, very interesting. Need to respond to the comments.
Now to the picture for today. As mentioned before, walking around London you never know what you'll encounter. I certainly did not think I will see a Laura Croft lookalike and sonic holding hands with a girl in front of St. Paul's when I went out for lunch today. But there they were and made a good picture opportunity and I even chose color since the blue and red of Sonic looked very good with the light.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder what they will say when she takes him home to meet here parents, "Mom, this is my boyfriend"
    :)

    Don't think you would see that in St Albans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, this would be a funny scene. But they are such a nice couple and look happy together :).

    ReplyDelete