Thursday 30 April 2009

Videographer

GRD II, f4.5, 1/320, ISO 100, RAW

I finished work early and as so often recently went for a walk in Greenwich park where I took a few pictures with the GRD II. Like yesterday, I knew after taking this picture that it will probably end up as my choice for today.

Today, I also recieved my CX1 review sample. There will be a few changes to my review system this time round so I will have something up by tomorrow.
The first impression of the CX1 however is great, the camera is extremely well built, the AF is very fast and that screen is just amazing.

4 comments:

  1. Great capture and I can't wait to see what you have to say about the CX1. I'm dying to see some real-world image samples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Matthew!
    So far, I am very impressed with the CX1. There is a lot to like and it is a massive improvement over the R10.
    The only thing I am not sure about is the strong NR being applied but I need to test this further.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your CX1 review. I expect that Ricoh is going to use the same sensor and approach in there other camera lineup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marco, so far I really like the CX1 and think it is the perfect camera to show the evolution of the R-series.
    I hope Ricoh will not use the same sensor but a bigger one at 2/3" but they need to keep the AF speed and shooting speed of this camera.

    ReplyDelete