Saturday 11 April 2009

Little Lady in the Water

LC1, f5.6, 1/1000, ISO 100, RAW, 90mm

Ok, after the last days of posting only pictures taken with the Panasonic LC1, I have decided to post only LC1 pictures from Berlin. I mean, if I have to lug around all-day the big and heavy camera, I might as well make use of it and show it. This is also my biggest problem with it, it's great to use but I hate carrying it with me. Literally a pain in the neck ;). Never understand people lugging around big dSLRs with massive zoom lenses, no matter how good the image quality but the weight and bulk would never be worth for me.

Today, I got more in the rhythm of the place and my street photography improved, I had more and better pictures. Berlin is different and so are the people, I need to adapt and look for different things and have a different pace and approach.

3 comments:

  1. I like the light very much. Both on the water and the girl. My favourite of your recent pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mike. This is probably one of your best photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments, I really like how the camera captured the light and colors.

    ReplyDelete